Services & Benefits
MEDICAL DELIVERY SERVICE
As a medical only delivery service, Medical Logistics Solutions can solve your transportation requirements.
- Daily scheduled routes
- Statewide rural network coverage
- Metro STAT/Rush deliveries
- Routine will-calls
- Fill-in coverage of your in-house routes
OUR SERVICE STANDARD GOALS
- Our first priority is always our customers and their patients.
- 100% on-time delivery of customer items.
- All staff are trained upon hire and annually in: Specimen Integrity, OSHA Requirements, Exposure Control, Biohazard Issues, Patient Confidentiality, and HIPAA Compliance.
- Our drivers are all uniformed (with photo ID badges), insured, licensed and bonded.
- We meet the needs of our customers as they define them by listening and responding accordingly. ex: regarding delivery times, handling requirements.
- Upon entering and leaving a customer site, our driver will inform staff of their presence.
- Complaints will be resolved the same day or within 24 hours.
- We respond positively to our customer requests to changes in routes, times and handling requirements.
- Communication with our customers will be in accordance with how they want us to communicate. ex: by phone, e-mail, fax, and also the frequency of communication.
- All telephone calls will be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (No voice mail, no answering service)
DEPENDABLE 24/7/365 DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS; TRAINED, TESTED AND BONDED
Drivers receive annual training ensuring specimen integrity, biohazard control, and safety with pharmaceuticals/controlled substances, all within HIPPA/patient confidentiality. All our drivers have passed criminal background checks and are subject to drug testing. Our drivers are uniformed and have photo ID.
TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED DELIVERIES
Drivers are equipped with coolers, ice packs and dry ice to store lab specimens during transport.
CHAIN OF CUSTODY
Secure transport of narcotics and crime lab items and proper documentation.